Business Continuity Specialists offers over 10 years experience in business continuity services, utilizing industry best practices and ISO standards. Focused on keeping critical services operational and relevant and providing managed security and disaster recovery services.
Business continuity consultancy
- Organization business and IT current assessments
- Regulatory consulting
- Business case development
- Business and IT impact assessments
- Implementation plan and roadmaps
Business continuity managed services
- Manage the day-to-day functions of business continuity
- Monitoring and control systems
- Regular assessments and reporting
- Vulnerability assessments and reporting
- Service level agreements for agreed managed service solutions
Business continuity services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cyber Security
- Perimeter and Endpoint protection
- Onsite and Remote support
- Data and Voice connectivity
Business continuity project management and implementation
- End-to-end project management of business continuity plans, including
- Business and IT changes required
Keep critical services operational, relevant and providing constant security alongside BCS’s comprehensive disaster recovery solutions.
Understand, manage, & handle potential threats to your business continuity.
Ensure your investments are focused on the right resilience capabilities.
Maximize availability and management of your resiliency program.
When downtime and outages cause loss of productivity, defection of clients, and negative impacts to revenue, business continuity consulting is a necessity.
BCS stabilises all operational data and provides comprehensive End-to-End analysis and management solutions.
- Typical CyberSecurity Attacks
- Threat Actors
- Anomaly based detection
- Active risks
- Insider Threats
Call BCS for comprehensive assessments of your IT infrastructure, applications, processes and policies.